"Desert Oasis", beautiful estate of Health and Spa, provides:
· 9 large and especially designed treatment rooms, and beautiful lobby.
· Large variety of health treatments, among the most advanced in Israel, provided by specialized masseurs.
· 2 special treatment rooms for couples, which include private Jacuzzi tubs that provide intimate, romantic and relaxing atmosphere.
· VIP Spa site - private Spa facilities and especially designed lawn, which includes sun-tanning terrace, comfortable sun tanning with outdoor Jacuzzi and Spa.
· "Spa in the Desert" is suitable for private events, fun days and social celebrations.
· Culinary experience, lead by the chef chain of Guy Peretz, Eli Uzan – a variety of traditional and new menus per order.
"Desert Oasis", the estate of Health and Spa, is located in the Ramat Negev region, 20-minute drive south of Beer-Sheva, and covers an area of 8000 square meters. It launches these days the "Spa in the Desert", a new and elegant Spa site. This new site has a unique design, which provides its visitors with a feeling of entrance to a calm, harmonic and charming world. This Spa site was built with an investment of 3 million NIS.
"Spa in the Desert" is a secluded site within the "Desert Oasis" estate, and the entrance to this site is allowed to the Spa visitors only. This site is roofed, and has a vast parlor at its center. It includes 9 especially designed treatment rooms that inspire a relaxing atmosphere, where light food and refreshment are served. Two of the treatment rooms are dedicated to couples, and include private 2 beds and Jacuzzi tubs that provide intimate and romantic atmosphere for a few hours.
The Spa treatments include: Medicinal massage, massage with hot stones, massage with hot sesame oil, Ayurveda massage, massage of body extremities, and body massage combined with feet massage.
The VIP Spa site is located outside the roofed "Spa in the Desert" site. It is open and limited to the VIP guests. It includes private Jacuzzi and sauna, sitting spots and sun-tanning terrace in a calm and relaxing atmosphere. The Spa guests are provided with personal dressing rooms, which include two bathing rooms and personal lockers, so they can walk around comfortably within the site. Each VIP guest receives at the entrance an elegant robe and personal Spa shoes.
Among the first guests at the VIP Spa site inauguration, was President Shimon Peres, who invited the president house workers and their families, about 70 people, to a charming and relaxing evening that included a variety of indulgences, dinner and public singing in the "Desert Oasis" estate and the new Spa site.
Udi Zilberstein, "Desert Oasis" CEO, said: "This new Spa site is one of the most prestigious in Israel and we invested millions of NIS in its construction. The site was planned and designed to provide the Spa guests a special physical and spiritual experience, so that along with the professional treatments, they can enjoy the unique, inviting and relaxing design. The site provides suitable solutions for guests interested in privacy and enjoyment of personal Spa facility, and for others that prefer social celebrations in this estate."
I strongly recommend it !!!
Photos courtesy of Spa in the Desert